The TRAPP-Group looks back upon more than 147 years of construction tradition. The founding company was established in 1872 by Friedrich Carl Trapp and has developed into a group of companies which are able to offer a wide range of specialized construction and technical services.
Exceptional engineering services and a high standard of construction quality are the principles of the group, which is now being managed by the fourth and fifth generation of the founding family.
TRAPP was one of the first German construction companies which planned and undertook work outside Germany. Initial activities in the high mountain passes of Afghanistan in the 1930s then in 1952 with the construction of highways in Iraq was the start of continuous successful activities worldwide.
Dr. Ing. Trapp & Co Construction GmbH was founded in 1954 for the sole purpose of carrying out construction activities outside Germany. Since then numerous projects have been successfully executed in Europe and Overseas to the entire satisfaction of the clients concerned. A good mutual co-operation with other firms – also local companies – the high quality of the work carried out and the reliable observation of contract delivery dates have led to the successful completion of projects within budget to the satisfaction of our clients.